Skip to content


About THE BEST CAR WASH company

choose the best plan


Express Wash

$19.00Per month (Include tax)
Soft-cloth Wash
Spot-free Thermal dry
Spot-free Rinse

Supreme Wash

$39.00Per month (Include tax)
Soft-cloth Wash
Spot-free Thermal dry
Spot-free Rinse
Undercarriage Flush

Ultra FullServe

$79.00Per month (Include tax)
Soft-cloth Wash
Spot-free Thermal dry
Spot-free Rinse
Carnauba hot wax
Vacuum & Console
Aske anything about our service and company

Frequently Asked Questions

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore etlore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip. Velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, suntinulpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Water Safety

Whether you’re shooting on a canal towpath, river embankment, or on the shoreline at a pond, lake, or beach – we can advise, monitor and put safety measures in place to ensure your working environment remains safe and controlled.

Get in touch today to discuss your requirements.

Filming On WATER

If you’re looking to shoot on/from the waters edge, we can facilitate getting your camera department afloat, coordinate water action and reset between takes in order for you to get the shots you need.

From single camera boats/platforms to tracking vessels, crane shots, lighting barges and SFX setups – we can tailor a support package to fit your requirements.

Get in touch today to discuss your requirements.


If you’re looking to put cast or camera in the water, we have the capabilities to provide the artist training, in-water support, and safety cover you need to keep things running smoothly and safely. Amongst our team we have experienced instructors and operators with accreditations/affiliations with the following bodies:

Get in touch to discuss your requirements.

planning / concepts

From testing concepts and ideas, to planning and consultancy throughout the production schedule, we offer a range of services to guide marine filming projects from start to finish. 

Our planning and consultancy services include: 

  • Risk assessments and Method Statements
  • Location feasibility studies and tidal access reports
  • Advising on technical accuracy of scripted action
  • Arranging artist training 
  • Finding doubles / supporting artists with special skills
  • Sourcing hero/picture boats 

Get in touch today to discuss your requirements.

Licences & Permits

If you’re looking to film on managed waterways in the UK, you will need to ensure that the correct licences and permits are in place. We’ve included some preliminary information below about some of the most common licencing authorities and their requirements:

Port of London Authority
The Port of London Authority manages all commercial activity on the tidal Thames (from Southend to Teddington).

A filming licence is required for all commercial photography and filming, which is granted subject to the approval of the harbourmaster upon receipt of detailed navigational plans and risk assessments.

As one of Europe's busiest ports, it comes as no surprise that there are a number of stringent requirements that commercial operations (including media/filming) on the tidal Thames must adhere to, and all vessels require qualified skippers with local knowledge endorsements due to the density of navigational hazards and boat traffic within this busy tidal port.
Canal & River Trust
The Canal and River Trust manage over 2,000 miles of canals and rivers across England and Wales.

For filming locations within their managed waterways, risk assessments and works permits may be required, depending on the nature of the production requirements.

Access and egress can also pose a logistical challenge, and in some locations it may be necessary to utilise the waterways in order to transit large equipment or props by boat.
Environment Agency and MMO
For construction activities which anchor, or fix, or construct items to the seabed or riverbed, a permit is required from the Marine Management Organisation.

For activities that may impact local wildlife or ecosystems, the Environment Agency will require an Environmental Impact Assessment to be undertaken, and – depending on the nature of works – a flood risk activity permit may be required.

For most filming operations, these do not apply, however – for large scale installations in particular – forward planning is required as the timescales for obtaining the necessary permissions can be significant.

If you’d like to discuss your requirements in detail, please feel free to get in touch with us.